I heart this song. I heard it watching the movie Blue Valentine (good movie!). It reminds me of my early 20's, a few years into my relationship with my now husband...learning about eachother, maturing, and having big hopes for our future together.
I have to say, there will be many things that try to come in between your relationship. I truly believe you have to make a conscious decision to cleave to your partner like the bible says, not let outside people or situations influence your relationship. We've sure come a long way. Here we are almost 10 years later...you and me, baby!












Beautiful post! I agree that marriage is a process and ongoing journey. What a wonderful adventure it is to share your life with the person you love.
ReplyDelete♥
ReplyDeleteHi there.)
Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))
I need your help (maybe again) ...
Do you anything about PayPal? If yes, can you say me about this system?
thanx.
♥
Truly Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post (as always!) and a great reminder. Leave, Cleave unto, and be One.
ReplyDeleteAw! You said it girlie!!!
ReplyDeleteYes Yes Yes! CLing CLing CLing and pray pray pray for protection for your marriage= not just physically but emotionally and spiritually. There are so many things like you said that can come between husband and wife and you have to always be aware and do what you can to show each other how much you love them and they mean to you! Love this post- short but sweet and so true!
ReplyDeleteI lov this song! The movie broke my heart, but that's another story :)
ReplyDeleteTotally agreed, love this post!
ReplyDeletegreat song..thanks for sharing, I've never heard it before!
ReplyDelete