Monday, August 1, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 1

Self Portrait

It's Monday, I'm at work so my hair is up, and my make-up is minimal!

If you're interested in participating in the August Photo Challenge, please see this post for a list of pictures to take daily.

7 comments:

  1. you're so cute in this picture! i may have to do a photo challenge next month (since this one is busy). :)

    oh and ps, if you get a chance, could you please go to http://weddings.storymixmedia.​com/wedding-blogger-stephanie-​tunches.html and comment at the bottom of the page? It only takes 5-7 seconds to comment and it'll give mathew and i a chance to win a free wedding video! and if you also comment on my most recent post, it'll give you an extra entry to my upcoming giveaway :) thanks girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie idk why the link is so weird sometimes. you can go to tinyurl.com/mathewsteph and it should work. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You showed back up in my feed this morning! :)

    I may participate in the photo challenge simply to see if it gets me in the habit of taking photos! I'm SO bad about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first photo! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice self portrait :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute a true natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)