Update 8/30/11:
Sorry, but I've just been so busy lately with starting up school and everything so my menu monday posts will be put on hold for a bit, until I can breath again! :)
As you can see I'm way behind on the August photo challenge. :( I figured I could just catch up, but it's not looking like I'll have much extra time to blog in the near future. I'm starting up school again so my time to blog will be limited.. but I will still be around! So sadly I am not participating in the challenge anymore. I hope you enjoyed the photo challenge, although it was more for me.
Ok...I am going to start something new -- posting our weekly dinner menu on Monday's, and it will be called Menu Monday's. I think this will help keep me more accountable. I'm no chef, still learning how to put things together, but maybe my menu's will give some of you ideas! On occasion I would like to start doing a link up, so I can get ideas from your blogs too!
I am still working on our menu for this week and when it's finished I will get it posted here on the blog!












hey girl!! it's been a busy summer for me so I have been lax on the blog life so I completely understand!! Menu Monday sounds great! I love finding and sharing new recipes :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the "Menu Monday" idea, and good luck heading back to school! My classes start next Monday, and I'm not yet ready!
ReplyDeleteThe challenge sounded fun, but now its getting hard for me to keep up with too! I'm three days behind and I might just combine them into one post if I get a free second tonight.
ReplyDeleteI am SUCH a planner. I found a ton of printables and I have already planned meals out through the end of September. Ha! I love being a college student and having extra time on my hands!
ReplyDeleteYES! So glad you are going to start posting your meals...I love finding new recipes! :)
ReplyDeleteI truly need to start a menu Monday! Thanks for inspiring me =)
ReplyDeleteMenu planning is such a huge help. Less trips to the store, planned lunches, either leftovers or repurposing food, no stress of what to make etc. I try to plan either a week ahead or at least a few days ahead.
ReplyDeleteAwww...that's a good idea...way to add to your recipe book!
ReplyDeleteyou and your husband are so beautiful! Your babies are gonna be models! I just came across your blog and am seriously loving it! it's so cute and I love all your tips and pictures =] It was an instant follow!
ReplyDelete<3
things are def. nutso and busy now, we all understand..good luck getting back into the swing of things with your new schedule!
ReplyDelete