Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our Wedding: Photo Booth Video

It's going to take me some time to organize all of our Reception photos to post, but I thought I would share the wedding photo booth video that we had at our Reception in the meantime!

Having a photo booth was such a great decision. It was such a big hit with our guests, and everyone really had a great time with it! Our friend Evan launched his own business, so we were very fortunate to have such a close friend help us with this. Evan was so great to work with, very professional and I would highly recommend using him for any type of event. If you need his info. please don't hesitate to ask me (yes, he travels).

We had our video edited several times because let's face it, people do get out of hand with it! You can only imagine. We're very happy with our finished product, though. It will be nice to have this video to look back on, as well as our professional wedding video which should be done in a couple short weeks!

You can go here to watch our wedding photo booth video!

7 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! It had me laughing all throughout the video! This is definitely something that you can look back on for years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun! What great memories to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!! What a great idea!! So fun watching new people pop in and dance around! haha! Great props too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UNBELIEVABLE!!! that is the best photo booth video I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH such a cute video! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see the photos, the wedding looks like it was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous idea that will forever cherish your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I love the cut outs of your heads, haha. Our photo booth was a big hit and I'm so glad we had it at our reception! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)