Hey y'all! Welcome to our little blog! This blog will chronicle our everyday lives. We're new parents to a baby girl, Ava Grace and we have a furbaby, too, Kelsey! We hope you'll stay a while!
Seasidesmitten@aol.com
I did it, I cut my hair! It feels so much healthier and easier to maintain. It's such a refreshing change, especially for someone like me who has had the same "look" since high school.
Looks good :) Im thinking about cutting mine too, but I just love my long hair xD Im just having a giveaway, make sure you will check it: ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ
Looks great! I'm SO overdue for a haircut.
ReplyDeleteso pretty!! :) looks amazing!
ReplyDeletei have always had long hair... even when i cut it... lol hardly anyone notices!
Looks good :) I love getting my hair cut!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable!! I love your blog hun :)
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous! I am so proud of you!
ReplyDeletePretty! I recently changed the hairstyle I've had since highschool (11 years a go) and I love it!
ReplyDeleteLooks good :) Im thinking about cutting mine too, but I just love my long hair xD
ReplyDeleteIm just having a giveaway, make sure you will check it:
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ