Monday, August 15, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 15

I came home from work, immediately took a shower, and slipped into some comfy clothes. These slippers are the closest thing to shoes that I will be wearing for the rest of the evening! As you can see I'm hiding my toes because I'm in desperate need of a pedi! haha btw, the Hipstamatic photo App on my phone makes my carpet look distusting, but I'm too lazy to take another... just putting that out there! :)

If you're getting sick of my picture challenge posts, be happy to know that I'm about half way done and normal blogging will resume starting Sept. 1st. I thought it would be a fun challenge and something fun to document here on the blog.

5 comments:

  1. I love the shoes!!! :-)

    xoxo http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! haha.

    This is Brittany (loveatthebeach) from WBC. I emailed you a while ago about starting a blog. Well, I decided to do it! The address is delightfullyteal.wordpress.com if you would like to check it out!

    love your blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There!
    took me a while to find you again bc on googlereader your blog is some guy's wrestling blog now. anywho, love ur blogs new look and wanted to thank you soo mcuh for your sweet words on our wedding. Hope you are settling in at your new home

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)