Friday, August 5, 2011

TGIF

I couldn't be more thrilled that it's Friday. Not to sound whiny or negative, but between my allergies, not getting enough rest, and just feeling unorganized this week I'm so ready for a break this weekend!

Tonight I'm being adventerous and cutting these long locks. I've had the same look since high school and it's definitely time for a change. I'm anxious but I know that it's much needed! Since I'm still trying to make it an effort to hit the gym more frequently, I'll get in a quick workout on my way back from the salon, and end the evening in my pj's watching a movie with my husband!

Tomorrow's festivities include Daniel and I heading to the beach with some friends for his birthday! His birthday was on Wednesday (8/3), and aside from going to dinner just the two of us he wanted to do something fun with friends too, so the beach it is. I have my sunscreen, monogrammed floppy hat, and magazines ready!

The rest of the weekend will be spent relaxing at home, catching up on yard work, organzing our study, the usual grocery shopping, menu planning for the week, and my most favorite, spending quality time with my niece! I"m trying to think of fun things to do with her, maybe take her to the library or a splash pad? I have no idea what 3 year olds like to do! haha!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's just been one of those weeks for everyone! Also, your hubby has a fantastic birthday (mine was Wednesday, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Excited to see your new do!! :) Three year olds? They like to play... Water is good. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome weekend! Have fun at the beach and hanging out with your niece!

    I can't wait to see pictures of your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)