Monday, August 8, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 8

Technology

Well friends, I finally upgraded my slider phone to a cool iPhone! I got it around the time of my birthday and have been obsessed with it ever since! Having the luxury of checking my email, going on the internet, and looking up recipe ingredients while I'm at the store has been so wonderful! How did I function without it before? :)

I had to get a case for my phone and I knew right away that I wanted a monogrammed one. I have seen many cute ones, but this one in my book was the cutest I've seen, was beachy (with the coral), and I just had to have it! I ordered mine through Lipstick Shades.

Daniel got home from work before me on Friday so he thought it would be funny to put it on his phone and see if I noticed! Here's a picture of him holding it with it on his phone! haha

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)