Toasted whole wheat bagel, 1 scrambled microwaved egg, shredded cheddar cheese
Nom Nom NOm, that looks so tasty!
Ooooh, it's 9.11am right now. This has inspired me. I need a bagel for brekky.
That looks yummy!
Should have gone to your house for breakfast :)
looks delish!
what a sweet blog! following you now that breakfast bagel sandwich looks amazing! your dog on the left is darling
yummy!!!!! looks like a delish breakfast
looks yummy!!
This looks delish! I thought about photographing food, but, er, I'm not much of a cook!
I loveee breakfast food.. especially if it involves melted cheese... mmmm
I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)
Nom Nom NOm, that looks so tasty!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, it's 9.11am right now. This has inspired me. I need a bagel for brekky.
ReplyDeleteThat looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteShould have gone to your house for breakfast :)
ReplyDeletelooks delish!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet blog! following you now that breakfast bagel sandwich looks amazing! your dog on the left is darling
ReplyDeleteyummy!!!!! looks like a delish breakfast
ReplyDeletelooks yummy!!
ReplyDeleteThis looks delish! I thought about photographing food, but, er, I'm not much of a cook!
ReplyDeleteI loveee breakfast food.. especially if it involves melted cheese... mmmm
ReplyDelete