I'm Loving...
We're loving our friends...this past weekend we attended our friends Angie and Kevin's Gender Reveal party! They had their results hidden inside an envelope, brought it to the cake baker, and the inside of the cake would either be made pink or blue depending on what they were having! They were very patient and decided to wait to find out the sex of their baby with the rest of their friends and family at their party! We had a great time!
One of my good friends, Tiffany (she's pregnant with twins!), and Angie the mommy-to-be, and I! On the invitation it said to wear pink or blue to cast your vote for what you thought the baby would be! We all wore pink!
We've been loving... this pineapple salsa! Makes for a perfect summertime snack!
We've also been loving... these multigrain scoop chips! They're very filling and good! Perfect to scoop up some delicious pineapple salsa, or make nachos with! We also eat them with this Campbells EZ Chicken Tortilla Bake!
I've been loving... this yummy smelling candle, Island Margarita from Bath and Body Works! It makes our house smell so good!
I'm loving... this easy no sew cafe curtain tutorial! I'm going to make a couple with different patterned fabric so I can switch them out.
I'm loving... that my hubby and I are able to use up my birthday gift today! He's taking me to Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Restaurant to take a cooking class and enjoy our meal for lunch! It's nice we're both able to leave work for a little longer than our normal hour lunch breaks to do this today. They only have the class the last Wednesday of the month so we're enjoying it a little late... but it should be nice! I'll post about it and other fun birthday stuff soon!
I'm loving... that my hubby, some friends, and I are going to the Donovan Frankenreiter concert tonight! If you're not familiar with his music, I'd say his music style is very similar to Jack Johnson. He's also signed by Jack Johnson's music label. We're excited about it! I love going to concerts!
And last but not least... I'm loving... that today is my best friend, Ashley's birthday! Happy 27th! Love you!
What are you loving today? :)












I just love the idea of a gender reveal party, such a fun way to find out, especially with close family and friends! Plus you can capture the look on the parents faces when they find out. :)
ReplyDeleteThose parties always look so fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Jack Johnson... Sounds like I'd like this guy too! Enjoy your night out!!!
Such a fun post, your blog is too cute and I am your newest follower!!
ReplyDeleteThat salsa looks yummy!!
ReplyDeleteI love Roy's I didn't know they had a cooking class. Will definitely have to look into that.
I really want to do the baby cake surprise thing! it just sounds so adorable! Stopping over from the link-up :)
ReplyDelete{I'm hosting a giveaway that ends Friday & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}
How fun! I wish we would have done that with our friends. OMG I have got to try that pineapple salsa! That sounds yummy! I also need to get back in shape bad! Its just so hard to find the time!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of a Gender Reveal party...so cute! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments. I just totally stalked all of your wedding posts and everything was GORGEOUS! Looking forward to hearing about your newlywed adventures. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOVE the idea of a gender reveal party! I never wanted to do that when I had a kid but I just might because that looks like SO much fun! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping one day that I can have a doggy door for my puppies!
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! i'm still reading and keeping up with yours thru google reader and just dont comment as much as i cant see some of the images unless i click over! :( have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletep.s. i love that candle too!
Hi! :) I am your newest follower and absolutely love your blog! The gender reveal party is such a cute idea. I've seen that before but I love that they waited to find out with their friends and family and that they had their guest wear pink or blue to show what they thought the gender would be! So adorable! I hope to be able to do this one day!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and think it's so cute! I'm loving those yellow curtains!!
ReplyDelete