Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Wedding: Our Little Family

Some of y'all might find it strange we had our dog at our wedding, and yes, even in our wedding Ceremony but I felt like it was the right decision to include her since she is such a big part of our lives!

We had Daniel's Aunt watch her for us the entire wedding weekend, and it just all worked out so effortlessly. I was so happy with our decision to include her, to share in our special day!

Kelsey loves her daddy!

Our family of 3!

Me and my Kelsey girl! I just love her to pieces!

I loved how our family pictures turned out! There were a lot more but I just decided to share some of our favorites.

It will be nice to look back on these photos years from now, even when my little Kelsey has passed and remember all the special times such as our wedding day that we shared as a family!

*All pictures by Grise Photography

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you included the pup! I wish I could figure out how to have Bailey be a part of the big day...unfortunately our church is not at all amused by the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great you had your dog, if I could have had my cats there I totally would have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet dog! i love the pics :) i think it's great you included her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. I really want a puppy!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)