Daniel and I like to set time each week (at least once a week) to have a date night with just the two of us. We've been trying to do different things lately, and this past Friday we both left work early and headed out to the beach...
Yes, we're wearing our suits! haha I look terrible in this picture btw..no make-up!
Well herroo there husband!
I love the times it's just the two of us, where we can laugh, just talk, and sometimes just sit in silence being with eachother.
I cherish these times.
Do you and your love enjoy date nights? Have any fun ideas?












Lots of our "date" nights as it were are renting a movie and watching it at home. We signed up for Netflix, so it's always fun together time to go online and choose our next movie, then watch it together with popcorn and a soda. :)
ReplyDeletelooks like such a fun night! we do date nights when we can, and we like to take a portable dvd player out to a park and put the top down to our convertible and watch movies at night! it's definitely lots of fun and gets us out of the house.
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived close to a beach! How nice!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! I would love to be able to take off early and head to the beach!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! That sounds like a great date night!
ReplyDeletelooks amazing! I can't wait for life to get back to normal so we have the time, energy and money to have our weekly date nights again.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun date night!! So jealous of your time at the beach. I look forward to date nights with my fiance as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog this yesterday! xoxo
I love date nights!! One of my favorite events for date nights in the summer is a baseball game. Nothing beats peanuts and a good game!
ReplyDeleteGirl, date night never looked so good!! Love it.
ReplyDelete