While I still had a wonderful time with my girls and my mom, I wish I could have been that bride that just relaxed and didn't let the small things get to me that day. I do have to say though, as soon as I saw my Groom waiting for me at the end of the altar... all of that went away! I was so blissfully happy in that moment and truly enjoyed the rest of the day!
I loved our wedding weekend suite at the Hilton! I toured this room months before we decided to stay here and knew it would be perfect to get ready in the day of our wedding. We were on the highest floor, with such a beautiful view of the ocean and a side view of the pool.
One of my bridesmaids, Kelly stayed the night with me the night of the rehearsal. She helped me finish up my vows, unpack and get things ready, we laughed, and shared some good times! It was so nice having her there to ease my nerves and help with any last minute things!
Before the photographer arrived I wore this monogrammed spa wrap. It was nice to put on after I showered and cleaned up the room a little. It needed to be shifted a little so it's a tad lopsided in this picture! haha
My "B" slippers that I adore! I won these in a giveaway and wear them all the time!
I designed some water bottle labels with our monogram on them for us girls to enjoy while we were getting ready. I also included some of these in our Out of Town Guest bags!
My fav.! Loving the dress shots! Jr. Bridesmaids dresses wouldn't fit! haha
Our pretty dresses with their tags so we can tell whose dress is whose! Mine said "Bride"!
Detail shot of one of the dress tags!
Details of my dress, the beading and rouching...
Flower girl dress details...
My pregnant bridesmaid, Tiffany looking down at her husband and some of our groomsmen hanging out by the pool...
Everyone getting ready...
My extensions! I added three rows to the bottom of my hair to add some length. My hairdresser was able to order these at wholesale cost for me and the color matched my hair perfectly!
Helping some of the bridesmaids get zipped up!
My turn! Here's my mom helping me with my dress.
Love this picture of my niece looking on! So sweet!
I know my niece will look at this photo years from now and adore it just as much as I do! :)
My niece admiring my veil! :)
Kelly took a pic of me riding
Reading a card from Daniel!
A pic from my bridesmaid, Kelly
A pic of my sister's (jr. bridesmaids) my bridesmaid Kelly took
Matron of honor Ashley looking out at the Ceremony as people are filling in!
There were a handful of pictures I was hoping to get that our photographer missed or just didn't have time for such as us girls saying a prayer before the Ceremony, "foot shot" of our feet wearing the flip flips I made the girls as part of their gifts, bridal shots of just me in front of a window, more of my older sister and I, etc. Although, I have to add that I was very pleased with our getting ready pictures! I especially love the pictures of me and my mom, with her helping zip up my dress. We aren't very close so I cherish these pictures very much!
Bridesmaids wore Alfred Angelo dresses in Robins Egg Blue, and shoes were from a local shoe store. They wore their own medium pearl sized earrings, and I gifted them some sterling silver necklaces with a starfish charm, blue color bead, and small pearl which dangled from it. *I'll share the bridal party gifts in another post
Mom wore a dress from Nordstroms
Bouquet tags and door sign custom designed through this etsy shop!














Aww you looked so pretty! I had extensions for my hair too! Amazing what a difference it can make. haha.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I agree.. extensions definitely make such a difference!
ReplyDeleteYou looked gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteEveryone looked so beautiful! Loved your hair!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness BEAUTIFUL pictures! You look stunning! Your hair is picture perfect! Thank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou ladies all look so beautiful. I love your dress!
ReplyDeleteGorgeousness all around!
ReplyDeleteThe dresses were gorgeous! The girls were lovely and you were just BEAUTIFUL friend!!! There were several pictures I was hoping to get the the photographer just didn't have time to fit in... Hoping we got some lovelies like these though!
ReplyDeleteHi, Nicole! Thank you for sharing my photos of you (you beautiful bride, you!) on your blog and THANK YOU for the credit! Your wedding was magnificent and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it all! My best always to you and Daniel :)
ReplyDeleteMy biggest wedding day fear is that I will be too stressed out or worried about the little things to truly enjoy everything going on around me. I'm sorry that you felt some stress, but I am so glad you eventually got to enjoy your day! You looked absolutely beautiful and it looked like it was a lovely morning with your girls.
ReplyDeleteevery picture is gorgeous! i love your dress (you look so pretty!). also, i love your cute spa wrap and shoes! i need to get some of those. i was going to ask you too...do you still have the template for your water bottles? i love yours! if so, can you email them to me? dancinfiddler717@gmail.com :) thanks!
ReplyDelete