Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Wedding: Just Us - Part I

Right after our Bridal Party pictures Daniel and I snuck off by ourselves to get some pictures of just us. We were limited on time, but I thought we were able to get a lot of great shots!

Here are some pictures of us in front of my favorite Sea Grape Tree! :)

My absolute favorite! I have this picture in a frame on my desk at work!

I love these tender moments our photographer captured!

Another favorite!

Another favorite!

Here's a picture of the cocktail hour! I thought the lighting was so beautiful in all of these pictures! I'll post more cocktail hour pictures later..

*All pictures by Grise Photography

6 comments:

  1. You look so happy! Absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys looked great and SO happy! Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!!! You can really see the love between you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously love all your pictures. this set made me tear up! i can't wait for my wedding so i can have pretty pictures like you too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)