Hey y'all! Welcome to our little blog! This blog will chronicle our everyday lives. We're new parents to a baby girl, Ava Grace and we have a furbaby, too, Kelsey! We hope you'll stay a while!
Seasidesmitten@aol.com
Oh happy belated birthday girl. I feel horrible I didn't drop by yesterday! I love you and you are an amazing woman and I am so happy for you and your marriage and future!
Happy Belated Birthday! Ever since you changed your name none of your posts are showing up on my reader.. instead I get posts by someone named Bernard?
Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteAw happy birthday! Hope it's wonderful!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Hope your day is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!! I turn 27 next Thursday... time goes by so durn fast!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Party like a rock star even if it is a Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Happy birthday my dear! Yay for July bdays! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday pretty lady! Hope it is amazing and that you feel spoiled and loved beyond your wildest dreams!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Nicole! I hope your day is wonderful! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all of your wedding recaps!
Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday, you are 3 days after mine!
ReplyDeleteOh happy belated birthday girl. I feel horrible I didn't drop by yesterday! I love you and you are an amazing woman and I am so happy for you and your marriage and future!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday! Ever since you changed your name none of your posts are showing up on my reader.. instead I get posts by someone named Bernard?
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Lovely Lady!!! Hope it was fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I hope it was wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHope your b-day was fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!! You and your husband are seriously so cute!! Hope you had a great day
ReplyDelete