Our officiant/mentor/friend, Dan and us!
Just a little funny thing... My husband, our officiant, and my step father's names are all Daniel and all of them go by Dan! So needless to say it caused some confusion! haha
Since Daniel and I chose not to see eachother before the Ceremony, we both took pictures with our guys and girls before the Ceremony. After the Ceremony we took pictures with eachother, group pictures with our bridal party, our families, and it all worked out great!
Me and all of my girls! We couldn't get my niece to look at the camera! haha
My bridesmaids, and I
My sister's, and I
The Jr. Bridesmaids, and I
My mom, sister's, and I
The Guys
My handsome hubby! :)
Of course the guys goofed off a little...
These group pictures were fun to take!
My handsome brother-in-law!
Haha!
While we were taking family pictures, Daniel shared a moment with our niece.. everyone was freaking out, asking our photographer to capture this! haha
I thought I'd join them :)
My niece was loving the water and fell! Daniel caught her before she got too wet!













Lovely pictures. Everyone looks so pretty/handsome. I love the shots of Daniel with your niece. Precious.
ReplyDeleteHow cute are the pics of Daniel and your niece! And you with your mom and sisters... Lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are truly stunning...The colors are remarkable. What a perfect day.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous! I love wedding pics on the beach. The colors and lighting were perfect. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! I love the one of you and him jumping to the air! So funny. It's such a gorgeous beach wedding! You can find some wedding recap photos on my blog this weekend too! Our first anniversary is tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE!! Beach weddings are always so gorgeous! We watched two full out beach weddings while we were on our honeymoon-so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous wedding you have! I just found your blog today and I'm going to subscribe! Xx
ReplyDeletesuch sweet sweet pictures! i love them all :) you did great picking out everyone's attire too :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Beach pictures are so much fun, it looks like you guys had a blast!
ReplyDeleteI love all your photos. Your photographer was great! Hopefully I will be getting mine soon:)
ReplyDeletePS now I have changed my url you can find me at http://murphdogslaw.blogspot.com/
Love the pic of your niece in the water. And i just love how the sun shows in the pics. It makes them that much more beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning!! Just wonderful memories with more to come.
ReplyDeleteI agree you have a handsome brother-in-law ;)
ReplyDelete-Bri :)
Gosh, more great pictures!!! I love the bm dresses! :)
ReplyDelete