Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Wedding: Just Us - Part II

We had a lot of fun taking pictures by ourselves...

I think you can really feel the emotion and love that we share just by looking at these pictures!

I remember in that moment just feeling so happy and in love...barefoot on the beach, the wind flowing through my veil and dress, newly married, sharing intimate moments with my husband and best friend! I couldn't have been any happier!

Everyone looked on as Daniel carried me down the stairs...

Here's a picture of the flags I made with chiffon fabric, and bamboo poles. We didn't get a really clear shot of them, but here they are! I had a flag on both sides of the stairs, but someone moved them...

Favorite!

I love the way he looks at me with such love!

There's something about this one that I just love!

I simply adore this one! I will probably have it put on canvas!

My handsome hubby!

*All pictures by Grise Photography

6 comments:

  1. I always love the pictures of just the couples, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! Him carrying you down the stairs is so fun! :) Love that one of him twirling you! Canvas for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are SO cute! i love all the ones where he's carrying you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we renew our vows one day, I want it to be on a beach. So lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your photos are absolutly gorgeous! :)

    Since I stopped blogging at Newport Nuptials, I've missed so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are so cute! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)