I thought I'd particpate in Jaime's WILW link up! I'm loving all of these wonderful things this week...
Fresh yellow spray roses from The Fresh Market! They have made me so happy this week everytime I passed by them!
This coral Strapless Beach Dress from J. Crew! I'm considering ordering it for my brother-in-law, Andrew and his fiance, Briana's upcoming wedding in July. Briana was so sweet to ask me to be a bridesmaid.
We had the option of choosing our own coral colored dress and I am pretty sure I'll be wearing this! You can't go wrong with classic J. Crew! Also, unlike most bridesmaids dresses I can say I'd definitely be able to wear it again!
This Eucalyptus Mint candle from Slatkin & Co via Bath and Body Works! I just bought this small candle yesterday and I'm loving the fresh, clean scent for our bathroom! As if you couldn't tell I'm obsessed with their candles! :)
via drkdesigns
These gorgeous pillows off Etsy! I'm getting them for our living room/sitting room couch! The spa blue and linen color match our room perfectly! I'm getting a pair of the 18x18 pillows and want to mix them with other neutral pillows. I don't know about you but I think personalizing, accessorizing your home just makes it feel so cozy! Having nice throw pillows is a must. Stop by her shop, and if you decide to buy any of her gorgeous pillows please let her know I sent you. I have a swatch of the pillows if anyone is interested. I can mail it to you... just let me know!
The weather here in Orlando! After dinner last night Daniel and I went for a sunset bike ride to Baldwin Park. It's so nice being able to do something outside after dinner, and it still being light out! There were so many people out enjoying the weather with us... loved that!
What are you loving?












I love those pillows! Our couches are a similar color and I am having THE hardest time finding new throw pillows I like
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are back blogging:) Those pillows are gorgeous and totally your style! Mmm I want that candle.
ReplyDeleteHaving flowers in the house always makes me happy! Those are gorgeous! And I love that you are getting to pick out your own bridesmaids dress... that is definitely one of my favorite wedding styles right now!
ReplyDeleteMinus the bugs in Maryland! ugh :( yes, go with that dress!!
ReplyDeleteI love that coral dress -- so pretty! The weather here in DC has reached the 70s this week, so I'm super happy that spring seems to have arrived early this year.
ReplyDeleteI love the pillow! The color is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove that dress! I think it would be perfect for a wedding. And can't go wrong with J.Crew!
ReplyDeleteThat dress will be lovely for the wedding! :) Fresh flowers are such a day brightener right!?! Have a lovely Wednesday girl!
ReplyDeleteI love the roses! They would make me happy too! :)
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by from WILW!
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com
I love the pillow! The fabric is amazing:)
ReplyDeleteI love fresh cut flowers when the weather starts getting nice :) And I love that Slatkin & Co!! I'm a massage therapist and think it would be perfect during massages. So relaxing!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Love that you're back to blogging again!! And love that bridesmaid dress ;) And love you!
ReplyDeleteBri- Just noticed that was from YOU! haha Love you too girlie, can't wait for y'alls big day!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress!! You could so actually wear it again! and I love that she's using coral! and that is awesome that you can pick your own dress. I can't wait to see pic!!
ReplyDelete