Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I haven't participated in Jamie's What I'm Loving Wednesday series in a while. I hought I would take a break from uploading honeymoon pics and share a few things I'm loving right now...

I'm loving that it's pretty much spring here in Florida! We've had beautiful weather (just a few spurts of rain, wind, cold), and I'm loving being able to wear dresses, shorts again.

I'm loving that we're making more time for house projects (more on that w/ more pics later). With my new work schedule (working part-time now) I am able to get more done around the house. I'm currently working on our gallery wall in our front living room/entry as well as some other decor for that room, styling our bar shelves, and organizing our study & linen closet. Spring cleaning has officially started in our household too. I've been deep cleaning like a mad woman.

I'm loving skinny caramel macchiato's from Starbucks and Einstein Bagels. I used to be a "skinny mocha" girl, but I've converted to these tasty drinks... I try to limit myself to one at least every other day, making it a skinny (w/ skim milk), and tall/small size. They're so addicting!

I'm loving these J. Crew's Scalloped Shorts in Chili. I must get these! Aren't they adorable?

I'm loving the Coconut Water candle from Slatkin & Co. (found at Bath & Body Works). It smells SO good! When I'm home I have these candles burning... especially after some roof work we had done recently. The tar smell was just too much for me. These candles helped mask the odor for a little bit! ;)

I'm loving that hubby and I are finalizing details for our anniversary cruise for the end of April! Can you believe it's almost been a year?! We'll be sailing on a Carnival cruise to Key West and Cozumel, leaving from Miami. It will be Daniel's first cruise, and we're really looking forward to it! If anyone has any tips for what to do in Cozumel please fill me in...

What are you loving right now?

5 comments:

  1. Ah so fun a cruise! We were planning on going on a cruise until I realized I never changed my passport. Love the beginnings of the gallery wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that candle too!! =]
    & no I dont host the bible studies just attend, but we went over genesis and how it relates to our life now, like not giving into temptations =] Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A year already?! Wow time sure does fly! Love that flower and the beginnings of the picture wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few things... BE SAFE on your cruise for crying out loud! All these news stories have me all nervous. Part time working!?! So jealous!!! Excited to see all these new home projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. next trip call my mom :) she could have given you TONS of tips...& info :) have a blast!!!!! ohh, what I would give to get some sun!!!! can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)