Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 26

For some reason I thought I had already posted this, so sorry so late :)

How far along?
26w
Size of the little darling?
A head of lettuce 
Maternity Clothes?
Comfy clothes, some maternity! Maxi's and workout clothes are starting to become a staple!
Symptoms? 
I'm battling allergies or a cold or something.  I'm SO over it.  Getting tired earlier. Starting to swell.  My hands and feet are swelling some, but only when I'm outside or if I eat salty foods.  Still feeling pretty good, though.
Weight Gain?
Not sure yet, will find out next week!
Stretch Marks?
Yep, a little
Gender? 
GIRL
Movement?
Yes, she's been moving a lot lately!
Sleep?
Between guys coming to renovate our kitchen early in the morning and my stuffy nose, I have not been getting enough sleep.  
Food Cravings?
Starting to want a coffee drink pretty much every day since I am so tired and have little energy from not enough sleep. 
Food Aversions?
Nope, pretty much eating everything I used t0 pre-pregnancy.
Best moment of the week?
*No huge milestones baby-wise this week, but making progress on our home has been exciting! If you want to see some of our kitchen inspiration read this. New butcher block counters and a dishwasher {finally--we haven't had a dishwasher for almost 3 years in this house!} have been installed and we are happy.happy.happy.  We can't use the kitchen until the counters are stained and sealed.  Next up is painting the cabinets and installing subway tile back splash   I'll be happy when the kitchen is finished, so we can move on to the nursery!

5 comments:

  1. That's funny... We're about to do basically the same kitchen renovation! White subway tiles, white cabinets and dark butcher block counters! Can't wait to see how yours looks :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see the finished kitchen! I'm sure you are too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! :) And you're SO CLOSE to the third trimester! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting about the kitchen! I can't wait to see how it turns out. We just found out we won't be able to buy a new house for 1-2 yrs so we will be helping my dad with renovations here. Finally finishing the floors we started ripping out last year and we are going to put in new IKEA cabinets and add some storage!

    I hope your glucose test goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so awesome girl!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)