25w
Size of the little darling?
Size of the little darling?
A Cauliflower!
Maternity Clothes?
Maternity Clothes?
Comfy clothes, some maternity! Maxi's and workout clothes are starting to become a staple!
Symptoms?
I felt great this week. I remember being more fatigued. Even simple tasks would exhaust me. I took a lot of "breaks" when I cleaned and ran errands. I also napped a lot this week and went to bed early. Other than that, I have felt great!
Weight Gain?
I haven't weighed myself since my Dr. appt., but I'm assuming i've gained a pound or two since then.
Stretch Marks?
Yep, a little
Yep, a little
Gender?
GIRL
GIRL
Movement?
Yes, I feel Ava pretty frequently! I love it! I've been trying to take a video of her kicks, but as soon as I start recording she stops.
Yes, I feel Ava pretty frequently! I love it! I've been trying to take a video of her kicks, but as soon as I start recording she stops.
Sleep?
Ok, so I've given up on trying to get the pillow from a friend. An extra pillow in the house has sufficed. I put it between my legs and when I toss at night it just goes on the other side with me! lol It has helped and feels more comfortable.
Food Cravings?
Nothing out of the ordinary
Nothing out of the ordinary
Food Aversions?
I had a salad for dinner one day this week which is huge for me during this pregnancy. I am slowly starting to actually WANT veggies.
Best moment of the week?
*When Daniel got home from Nicaragua! Technically that was in week 26, since that was yesterday, but it was a lonely week at home for Ava and I with hubby gone. He went on his annual surf trip for a week and we missed him SO much. I kept busy though and made plenty of plans with friends, so it really wasn't too bad. Just happy to have him home again!
*When Daniel got home from Nicaragua! Technically that was in week 26, since that was yesterday, but it was a lonely week at home for Ava and I with hubby gone. He went on his annual surf trip for a week and we missed him SO much. I kept busy though and made plenty of plans with friends, so it really wasn't too bad. Just happy to have him home again!













You look so adorable! :) So glad hubs is back for you now!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou look great mama! And I totally feel ya on the annual surf trip. My hubby has been to Nica like 5 times. It totally makes you appreciate them so much more when they get back home : )
ReplyDeleteYou looks amazing! Can't believe you're already 25 weeks!
ReplyDeleteI have been so tired too!!! Our girls must be going through growth spurts!
ReplyDelete