23w6d (actually 24w as of today :)
Size of the little darling?
Size of the little darling?
A Grapefruit!
Maternity Clothes?
Maternity Clothes?
Comfy clothes, some maternity. I've been wearing workout clothes all week, so it was nice to dress up for date night on Friday night in the photo above! :)
Symptoms?
I feel awesome this week! No symptoms that are bothersome!
Weight Gain?
We'll see tomorrow at my 24w appt.
Stretch Marks?
Yep, a little
Yep, a little
Gender?
GIRL
GIRL
Movement?
Yes! She has been moving a LOT!
Sleep?
I still need to get that pillow, but I am sleeping pretty well!
Food Cravings?
Same -- breakfast foods & sweets.
Food Aversions?
Just no veggies, really. I'm forcing myself to eat them.
Best moment of the week?
*Celebrating Daniel's birthday! We went to dinner just thetwo 3 of us on Friday night at Bonefish Grill. We then celebrated with our friends, Beth and Bobby at the beach Saturday, dinner that night at the Garlic and ended the night with dessert/drinks (I had a yummy virgin raspberry mojito!) at Cocina 214... busy, but fun weekend!
*Celebrating Daniel's birthday! We went to dinner just the













Your bump looks so darn cute! Yay to no bothersome symptoms!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! :) I can't believe you're 23 weeks already! Flying by!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling soooo much movement...alllll the time. It's crazy, and I love it! Time certainly is flying by!
ReplyDeleteYou are just glowing! I had no idea that her face was already developed at this point - how crazy is that to think about!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute bump!! I'm hopping over from Hello! Happiness, I'm a fellow winner of one of the pillows & due in October :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Congrats!
ReplyDeletexL
The Marcy Stop
Last chance to win a new Deux Lux handbag!