Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 4

I'll be doing a weekly bump update, (a Bumpdate if you will) starting at week 4, just soon after we  found out we were pregnant!  I loved seeing these on some of the blogs I follow, so I thought it would be fun to do it, too!  It will be neat to see the changes my body goes through and everything that comes along with pregnancy as time goes on!
Taken the morning before I found out I was pregnant...almost 5 weeks!
How far along? 4 weeks 
Size of the little darling? A poppyseed! Such a tiny little thing! Grow baby, grow! 




Maternity Clothes? Still wearing my regular clothes, but starting to feel very bloated!  I've been wearing my comfy skinny jeans and black leggings.
Weight Gain? None yet.
Stretch Marks? None yet.
Gender?  Way too soon to tell!  
Movement? Way too soon.
Sleep? I've been very tired since 3 weeks.  Over the weekend it has been nice being able to take naps!  I toss and turn at night, but wake up feeling rested.  I'm sure that will change...
Food Cravings? Meat!  I got beef tacos on Friday night and making lean beef tacos again for dinner tonight.  It's very odd considering I like chicken.  Chicken just doesn't sound appetizing this week. I sure hope that changes b/c Chick Fil A is my favorite! How funny that would be to not want it during my pregnancy!
What I Miss? I'm not going to lie, I do miss my Starbucks skinny caramel latte!  
Symptoms? Headaches, sore boobs, bloated, fatigued and a tiny bit nauseous this week.  I was more nauseous the week before I found out!
Best Moment of the Week? Telling my sweet husband we were pregnant!!!, Daniel rubbing my belly, planning out when we'll tell our families Easter weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love these! Can't wait to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! :) I love bumpdates! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't eat chicken my whole pregnancy which was hard since I normally eat it several times a week but I couldn't even stand the thought of it. HOwever, as soon as he came out I was able to eat it again, weirdest thing. I didn't like red meat in the beginning but was able to eat it again later in the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun :) We found out super early too and I was able to track my pregnancy from the first few weeks too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had way more food aversions then cravings. I recommend belly bands (fabric "tubetop" looking things) they will allow you to wear your "reg" pants longer (and unbuttoned) without falling off! Hair bands work great for giving you a little give too ;o) best of luck!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)