Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 13

How far along? 13 weeks and 5 days!
Size of the little darling? A peach! 
Weight Gain? 4 pounds all in this bloated tummy and maybe some in my boobs!  I've went up a cup size!
Stretch Marks? I saw a stretch mark on one of my breasts... it was a sad day indeed.  They are freakishly growing right now!  I've been slathering on Bio Oil to help with fading the mark and preventing any others, hopefully. I know it's genetics though. blah blah blah. :)
Gender?  We're doing an early ultrasound on June 10th!
Movement? Way too soon.
Sleep? I haven't "needed" a nap the past couple weeks, which has been nice. I get tired early though and have been sleeping in a little.  I'm sleeping well this week!
Food Cravings? Anything cold, like fruit, cereal, ICE cold water and Clausen sandwich ridged dill pickles...mmm.
What I Miss? Nothing this week.
Maternity Clothes? I wore a maternity T-shirt, you know the kind with the ruched sides, but I'm not "filling" it out in the belly department quite yet. It was fun to wear though! ha! Other than that, still wearing loose, comfy regular clothing. 
Symptoms? Bloated still, getting some headaches here and there.  My belly is starting to harden.  It's such a cool feeling and Daniel was very intrigued when I had him feel how hard it is.  I suspect I'll start "showing" next week or soon after. 
Best Moment of the Week? 
I'm starting to plan out some of the details for our upcoming gender reveal! Invites have been sent to our immediate families and close friends.  It's coming up, June 15th! Wont be long, so trying to get some stuff done early. And I guess a hardening belly... it's the little things! :)

8 comments:

  1. You look great!!! Excited to follow along!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I think gender reveals are the most fun thing ever! Cannot wait to see what you guys come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! And so happy! Can't wait for the gender reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great!! :) Maternity shirts with the ruched sides stress me out. HAHA! I still feel like I don't fill them out right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to see your gender reveal party...I'm guessing girl!! Amen to cold foods...I LOVED salads and ice water when I was pregnant both times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the exciting news! Finding out the gender was such a fun day for me- do you have any feelings either way? I ate a ton of cereal in the first two trimesters- I just could not get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats congrats :D :D :D I loved your posts. so creatively done and you can easily turn all these preggo week posts into a book to give it to your child later! Are you going to celebrate the gender reveal with your family and friends? With an actual party and all? It'll be so cool! I hope you've got an idea on the type of invitations you wanna send out! It'll make a great addition to your baby scrapbook! Congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks so much! You're so sweet. I tried to reply via email but I'm not able, so I thought I'd respond here..

      Yes, I definitely plan to make a book after my pregnancy. It's been fun tracking it and taking the pics thus far!

      Delete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)