How far along? 12 weeks and 4 days! Ahhhh!
Size of the little darling? A plum! Our sweet baby is growing!
Weight Gain? About 4 pounds so far...all in my stomach! lol
Stretch Marks? None yet.
Gender? We're doing an early ultrasound on June 10th!
Movement? Way too soon.
Sleep? Still pretty tired, but I'm starting to gain a little energy this week... thank you Lord! That should help with some much needed (and very behind) spring cleaning that I need to do. I'm sleeping well through the night, which has been wonderful!
Food Cravings? No cravings this week. Hopefully I'm starting to get my normal appetite back. I do get hungry more often though, so it's challenging trying to eat smaller meals throughout the day, so I'm not starving and reaching for bad stuff at night.
What I Miss? Nothing really! Maybe alcohol... beer in particular. I tried out FRE champagne (alcohol free) as we toasted celebrating our big announcement last night. I really enjoyed it!
Maternity Clothes? No, not yet. Wearing anything comfy! Loose clothing, maxi's. The rubber band trick and my bella band have come in handy!
![]() |
| Andrew & Briana suprised us with AF sparkling wine, chick-fil-a cookies and balloons! So sweet! |
Best Moment of the Week? Hearing our baby's heartbeat again at our 12 week appointment (still a high HB at 170!) and publicly announcing our pregnancy to everyone! It warms my heart hearing everyone's positive, supportive responses to our big news! We are over the moon excited!
This weekend we are helping Daniel's brother, Andrew and his wife, Briana pack for their big move to Ft. Meyers this weekend (Andrew is attending medical school there). We also have a wedding to go to for our friends Byron and Daina Saturday night which we are looking forward to! The rest of the weekend we're getting some work done around the house, organizing and packing our office some to make room for the baby!
I hope you have a great weekend! xo







.jpg)







I am glad that everyone is being so supportive & positive for you all.. I know its very exciting for you both :)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeletewordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com
YAY! :) All caught up!!
ReplyDelete