Hey y'all! Welcome to our little blog! This blog will chronicle our everyday lives. We're new parents to a baby girl, Ava Grace and we have a furbaby, too, Kelsey! We hope you'll stay a while!
Seasidesmitten@aol.com
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I asked you a couple weeks ago what was "new" I was just hoping you'd say something! :) CONGRATULATIONS girl! I am SO SO SO happy for you guys! You need to join my Baby Talk link up every Tuesday!!!
Also, you need to email me all the details! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Yayaya! Oh my goodness, I'm due in November too! Just announced today - when is your due date?! Congratulations, I bet your are so excited! I know I am!
Congratulations!!! How exciting! (love your announcement!) We will be welcoming our new son in one week! WOOT! best of luck!
ReplyDeletehugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I asked you a couple weeks ago what was "new" I was just hoping you'd say something! :) CONGRATULATIONS girl! I am SO SO SO happy for you guys! You need to join my Baby Talk link up every Tuesday!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, you need to email me all the details! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!!! so happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats you two!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy the secret is out!!! I couldn't be more thrilled for you! Seems like forever since that text ;)!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo so exciting!! What wonderful news! Congrats to you both!!
ReplyDeleteVery very happy for you!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! :) How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and love the announcement!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute announcement! I'm looking forward to reading all of your updates! :)
ReplyDeletethis is the cutest thing! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYayaya! Oh my goodness, I'm due in November too! Just announced today - when is your due date?! Congratulations, I bet your are so excited! I know I am!
ReplyDeleteCutest announcement pic EVAH!
ReplyDelete