Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

 Happy Birthday, or shall I say, Happy Bev-Day! :)
Daniel:
I love your kind heart, your passion for life, your love for nature, when you eat all the orange vitamins and let me have the berry ones, for being the leader and provider of our household, your support and adventerous spirit.  I feel blessed to call you my husband and best friend!  I love you!

Today hubby joins the 28 club!  We got the birthday festivities started early last night with a middle of the week wine date at the Wine Room in Winter Park.  This morning we were both late for work, so we could enjoy morning coffee and breakfast at Starbucks!  When we get home from work it's present opening time and birthday boy wants to go to BJ's restaurant for dinner!  After dinner, the birthday plate awaits for a delicious piece of hubby's favorite, carrot cake!

4 comments:

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)