Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Birthday

via Grise Photography

28. Today I’ll turn another year older. God has given me this beautiful life to live, share with those around me and for that I am grateful. This past year, I’ve learned to not rely so much on others for my happiness. I have learned that sometimes less is more. I have learned with a little patienceI can achieve great things. I have learned to accept change a little better. I have learned I am strong, confident, determined and adventurous in ways I never thought I could be. I look forward to another year of life, learning more about myself and others. I am blessed beyond measure and grateful!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I turn 28 on the 24th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! You make me feel better to be turning a year older on Tuesday (I'll be 26).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love this!!! HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS YOU GORGEOUS GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! I hope that your day has been wonderful and you've felt so loved. :) Enjoy the rest of your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! July birthdays really are the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for a Sunshine Blogger Award! http://notjustbrides.blogspot.com/2012/08/you-are-my-sunshine-10-question-survey.html

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)