Living in Florida I am pretty fortunate to have great weather almost year round, but San Diego/the west coast is just different; there really just isn't any comparision. I loved the weather, the vibe, the close proximity to the beaches and water everywhere, Coronodo ('nuff said!), the shopping, the food, the coffee (hello, Coffee Bean!), the music... everything! Visiting SD again only solidified my wanting to move there in the near future w/ hubby and our yorkie-poo, Kelsey. It's not a maybe thing, it's a definite thing. I swear, I was born to be a Cali girl. One day. Here are some random pics from my trip!
Lunch at Ocean Prime!
Late birthday surprise... Sprinkles cupcakes!
Michelle treated me to a girls day complete with getting our hair done at drybar, shopping in north county, lunch and exploring! Such a fun day!
Ahhh! Love it here!
We went to Coronado one day and we bike rided all day long! It was so pretty out. I loved seeing all the adorable houses and scenery!
I was obsessed with these vintage buoys!
Dinner at Pizza Port in Ocean Beach! Love it there!
The pier after dinner!
We got our Starbucks and Coffee Bean fix daily! :)
There was too many pics to share, but I wanted to document my fun trip! I can't wait to go back to Cali... hopefully the next time I visit, the hubby and furbaby will be with me and we'll be moving there!














I've always wanted to visit California. Looks like you had such a great time!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures!! I went to San Francisco and Napa Valley last October and completely fell in love. No joke, there are some days where my heart literally aches for it. I LOVED IT. I think this Mississippi girl will just keep on dreamin' though. No getting out of the Memphis area any time soon. ;)
ReplyDeletelove ocean prime...in fact i have a pic of me at that door tooo!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time. SD is the best.
ReplyDeleteAwww I love all the pics :) We LOVED having you here and both you and Daniel are welcome anytime. Come back so we can do it all over again...........or better yet, pack your bags for a permanent stay! HUGS xoxo, I miss you.
ReplyDelete