Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Update

Our weekend came and went. I am starting to feel like there is some sort of pattern there as this year in general seems to be going by quickly! We didn't do too much-- relaxed at home a lot, I had class Saturday morning, and we enjoyed a nice date night dinner at an Italian resturant that evening. On Easter Sunday we had Andrew & Briana over for breakfast before church. I made us bacon, scrambled eggs, and ressurection rolls!
via

Our church service was great. I really enjoyed all the songs and fellowship! After church we headed home and I made us lunch. We had ham and swiss sliders, roasted asparagus w/ parmesan cheese sprinkled on top, and we split a carrot cake cupcake.

After lunch we enjoyed the beautiful weather on our backyard deck, just reading our books/magazines and relaxing. After that we headed over to Briana's parents house for a casual easter dinner. We had yummy BBQ and strawberry shortcake for dessert. We sat around and talked for a while. They always make us feel so welcome and we love spending time with her family! It's crazy to think in just a few short months Briana will be apart of our family officially! :)

We had a very low-key, relaxing Easter weekend which was just what Daniel and I needed. We hope you had a nice one too!

5 comments:

  1. I love Easter because it always seems to be a "relaxing" holiday. It sounds like yall had just that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so relaxing. That's how our weekends have been lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good weekend! The food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like lots of delicious food!!! :) Wishing you guys a Happy belated Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious!

    Hosting a giveaway for some great accessories if you're interested:

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)