"Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others."
Philippians 2:4
Day 1 (yesterday):
Ask, "What can I help you with today?"...
I didn't flat out ask Daniel this question, but he really wanted me to go with him to his friends house for a little while last night. For me, that's like pulling teeth, especially on a Sunday evening. I so badly just wanted to stay in my PJ's and watch my t.v. shows! I agreed to go and ended up having a nice time (which usually happens)! I know it meant a lot to Daniel and it made me happy knowing that doing something so selfless and simple would make him so happy. Day 1--check!












Oh, I love this! Such a cute idea! :)
ReplyDeleteCool! I love the idea ~ but the link takes me to a chicken recipe.
ReplyDeleteSorry about that! I fixed the link so y'all can check it out! :)
DeleteSuch a great idea! I may have to steal this for next month:)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute idea! I did a 14-day love challenge in February leading to V-day, and it was wonderful. I'll have to give this a try in July for our anniversary :)
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!!! Off to pin and try myself! ;)
ReplyDelete