"Go a whole day without correcting your husband"
I didn't make a conscious effort to do this yesterday. I honestly thought yesterday's challenge was to not ask your husband for a favor or something! lol And Lord help me, I am not sure if I can do that! :) I probably did "correct" him sometime throughout the day yesterday. Today, I saw him at lunch when we worked out together at the Y. He'll come home from work soon and we'll spend the evening together, so I am going to make a more conscious effort to not correct him at all today.
"Hug your husband 3 times today"
This is such a simple and sweet thing to do to let your spouse know you love them. Honestly, I think we hug eachother more than 3 times a day already. Today, I hugged my hubby when he came home for lunch before we worked out, and before we went our separate ways at the gym when we were done, so that's 2x's already! I will most likely hug him when he comes home from work too. :)
"We love because he first loved us"
1 John 4:19













This is a great idea! I can't wait to see how this challenge goes for you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Can you possibly repost the link to this challenge? When I tried to access it the other day, I got linked to a recipe page. I definitely want to try this!
ReplyDeleteNo problem. I reposted the link after someone else brought it to my attention. :) Thanks!
DeleteVery nice blog you havve here
ReplyDelete