Friday, April 6, 2012

Marriage Challenge: Day 5 & 6

Day 5 (yesterday):
Tell yourself, "he really loves his family and he's doing his best for us"

I truly believe Daniel does his best to provide for our little family of three. He's a hard worker. He works so hard, day after day, and works late most evenings. We are so fortunate that he has a great job and the drive to do what he does. I am reminded daily of how hard he works, and grateful for the opportunity to be able to only have to work part-time. He never complains and it's such a great feeling knowing I have a husband who strives to challenge himself and do well at work to provide for us.

"Husbands, love your wives and do not be embittered against them "
Col 3:19

Day 6:

Bake, make or buy his favorite food

Today's a busy day, so I'm really not sure if I'll have time to make anything for him; although, I plan to bake for Easter this weekend so he'll be able to sample some goodies then. We have our date night tonight so I'll probably just treat him to somewhere he likes to eat, where I wouldn't normally choose to go like a sushi place or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)