Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Today, I'm joining Jaimie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This week I'm loving that it's officially summer! I love the warm weather, sunshine, and fun memories the summertime brings! Daniel and I always look forward to weekend beach trips, our birthdays (mine is July 12th, his is August 3rd), quality time with friends and family, BBQ'ing, and vacations in the summertime!

I'm loving these front porch summertime looks, these flower pots, and the chalkboard message idea! Super cute! I defintely plan to do this for our front porch!

I'm also loving this adorable summertime wreath! I'd love to make a similar one out of burlap!

Source

My inspiration for our front door! I think it would be so cute to add a little fabric flower in different seasonal colors, so I could have this up year-round!

I'm loving this Williams-Sonoma hand soap and lotion that I keep by our kitchen sink! I have the Fleur De Sel Sea Salt scent and absolutely love it! It also matches my kitchen and home decor so well! :)

I'm also loving these hand towels which also match my kitchen!

I'm loving that it's Wednesday, and it's almost the weekend! Lately it seems like our weekends just fly by and I am always finding myself looking forward to them more and more each week since it's been so nice out!

I'm also loving my wonderful husband! I love being married and being your wife! You make me so happy! :)

What are you loving?

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the starfish wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that starfish wreath!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those first 3 pictures, but I love that starfish wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowerpots are a cute idea and I LOVE the starfish wreath!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those chalkboard planters!!! I have a plan to try it on a small one for my office... See how it turns out then make more maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wreaths are adorable!

    Congrats on your wedding! Hope it was everything you wished it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that front porch! I wish mine were bigger so I could decorate more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness you are a good-looking couple!

    Just discovered your blog, would love it if you popped by mine sometime.

    Andrea x
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those wreaths are too cute (especially the starfish one!). Let us know if you make one and how

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so ready to nest, so this post is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the hubby too because today is his birthday! Although I love him everyday:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)