Hey y'all! Welcome to our little blog! This blog will chronicle our everyday lives. We're new parents to a baby girl, Ava Grace and we have a furbaby, too, Kelsey! We hope you'll stay a while!
Seasidesmitten@aol.com
Would you like me to post about the honeymoon or wedding first? Both will take a while and will have a lot of recap posts... decisions, decisions! I'll leave it up to y'all! :)
I'd love to see your wedding recaps first :)
ReplyDeleteWedding recaps first!
ReplyDeletewedding recaps for sure!
ReplyDeleteWEDDING!! :) Then honeymoon... how exciting!
ReplyDeleteagreed!! Wedding (and i dont care how long it takes lol I am just finishing mine up 8 months later, i'll read every one) and THEN honeymoon :-)
ReplyDeleteWedding!!!
ReplyDeletewedding! :)
ReplyDeleteDef the wedding :-)
ReplyDeleteWedding, of course! Like you even had to ask! Wedding bloggers are not the most patient people, you know! ;)
ReplyDeleteWedding!
ReplyDeleteWedding!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone else -- wedding!
ReplyDeleteWedding. :)
ReplyDeleteWedding! :)
ReplyDeleteHONEYMOON! ;) Just had to throw a wrench in your 100% wedding response. I'd love to see the wedding first!
ReplyDeleteWedding! First things first! :)
ReplyDeletealexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com
One word...WEDDING!
ReplyDelete