Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our Wedding: Thank You's

I interupt my recaps to show you our wedding thank you photo card and thank you note design! I wanted them both to be very simple, and match our weddng theme/colors. I really wanted to do a photo card in addition to a thank you note. I thought it would be nice to give our guests a sneak peek at our wedding photos, and just give them a little something special to remember our day by.

Custom designed by Sugarhouse Ink on Etsy.

Our Thank You cards I won in a giveaway from Peartree Gretings early on in our engagement. I decided on the Delicate Dots design in sky blue. I also chose a script font for the "Thank You" on the front of the card and it looks really nice, also matches our wedding colors!

I'm planning to send a thank you to all of our wedding guests, families, vendors, the hotels during our honeymoon (we received upgrades and special treatment!), also the hotels spa staff and other sweet employees which made our trip memorable, the manager at a Chili's in Rodondo Beach that comp'd our meal after hearing we were on our honeymoon, co-workers, and just super kind people we know who helped make our wedding day and honeymoon so special! I honestly think nothing compares to a well written thank you note! I hope they are well received. Daniel and I are currently working on these, and getting these sent out very soon!

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a great idea to send thank yous to the vendors and stuff too. You're so sweet!

    Love your new blog design too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love!! awe...including redondo in the mix!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous! You did an awesome job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nicole- Lynn,

    Sorry it has taken me so long to get over to your blog.How cute are you guys! :) My son is getting married, my 1st baby.. sniff sniff. He is 26. I love your thank you's. My future DIL is so busy looking at stuff.. Have a great weekend!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thank yous look wonderful Nicole :) And the new bloggy looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful! They put mine to shame :/ You make a stunning couple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your thank yous!!! They are beautiful. Gorgeous thank yous for a gorgeous couple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute are these cards! I love them. Different and unique but classy and chic! Great job girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! Love the color and photos :)

    www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are perfect! You looked GORGEOUS on your day lady! :) And I love that you transitioned to a family blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the photo card idea! Did you use a print service or home printer to do them?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those! So pretty. I now the recipients will love receiving them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them! We put photos on our thank you cards as well, for the same reason. Your photos are so pretty. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)