Today I'm linking up with Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
So I know this is lame, but I'm totally loving this 1/3 less fat strawberry cream cheese on toasted whole wheat bagels! I've been getting fresh bagels from The Fresh Market and decided to try a new flavor cream cheese... and I can't get enough! So good!
I'm loving that I'm getting into meal planning! I've been keeping a menu on our fridge, and I'll switch it around if last minute things come up, or I just don't feel like cooking. It's nice to have an idea of what we're eating, and shopping/basing our meals around what's on sale!
It's fun getting new ideas from all of your blogs and my cookbooks! I have a thing for Mexican and chicken dishes, and on the look out for some easy crock pot recipes! Send them my way if you have any you'd like to share!
On Monday night the hubs and I switched up our weeknight routine and went to Starbucks. He brought some fun appraisal stuff for work, and I brought some cook books and wrote down some recipes to try! Spending time together, being productive, and relaxing...perfect!
We're on a roll with mixing it up this week. I'm loving that Daniel and I are both leaving work early tomorrow and heading to the beach for some R&R, and have a little weeknight date night. I think we'll find a restaurant on the beach, sip on some margarita's and relax! Nothing excites us more than a trip to the beach... we're easy! :)
And lastly, I'm loving that I'm finally able to sit down and write out some wedding Thank You's! We're still waiting on our pro-pics so I can do a mini-photo collage card to include with our Thank You's, but I am able to sit down and start at least.
Hope all is well and that you're having a wonderful week!












strawberry cream cheese sounds delightful! :)
ReplyDeleteI love strawberry cream cheese. Have a great time at the beach!!
ReplyDeleteOoh, leaving early and heading to the beach sounds awesome! Enjoy it! I'm counting down the days to my vacation next month. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat list!
ReplyDeleteHave you tried Campbell's Cheesy Chicken and Rice recipe??? I made it last night. It's 4-6 pieces chicken breast, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 3/4 a cup of rice, 1 and 1/4 cup of water and then a can of veggies. With a splash of onion powder and black pepper. Mix it all in a casserole pan, top with the chicken, sprinkle some pepper on the chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Then top with a cup of shredded cheese. So YUMMY!
Maybe that was too much for a comment... Oh well, no going back now. haha.
Just came across your blog, and love it!! :) Good luck with your wedding thank yous, I know they can be daunting, but people love gettin' them! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteI do love the strawberry cream cheese! I'm also in love with the hazelnut cream cheese. Mmm!! I love your date night to Starbucks...so much fun to just relax. :)
ReplyDeleteJealous about the beach, though. ;-)
Mmm, strawberry cream cheese is a weakness of mine!
ReplyDeleteStrawberry cream cheese on a lightly toasted whole wheat bagel so it gets all melty........MY FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been on the search for new recipes too. I love my go to Martha Stewart cookbooks for easy yummy recipes. Enjoy your day at the beach with the hubbs..sounds simply amazing!
ReplyDeleteI have been searching for new recipes lately too. I love my go to Martha Stewart cook books. They are easy and yummy recipes. Your R and R day sounds amazing with your hubbs.
ReplyDeletecongrats on your wedding! very cute blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to need to try that cream cheese! I love strawberry and need to focus on low-fat foods right now! I love that you two went to starbucks for a dinner, study date! That's adorable!
ReplyDeleteI loveeee Strawberry cream cheese!
ReplyDeleteI love strawberry cream cheese on wheat bagles too!! I pretty much lived on those my first week home with the baby.
ReplyDeleteHubby and I love this chicken -
Put all this in the crockpot...
4 frozen chicken breasts
1 package taco seasoning
1 small jar of salsa
1 can rotel
Water as needed
Let it cook on low all day 8-7 hours. Serve with beans and rice, or shred and make tacos!