Our rehearsal was 4/29/11, the same day as the Royal Wedding! The weather was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, and it was in the mid 80's! As the evening went on there was a small cold front coming through so it got a little chilly but overall it was a beautiful day! There was supossed to be a shuttle launch near by in Cape Canaveral but it got scrubbled last minute, thank goodness! All of our bridal party and family who walked down the aisle at our wedding attended our Rehearsal. There was a lot of laughs, good food, and fun! It all went well, and I have great memories of that day!
These pictures aren't in any particular order...
I could just eat her up! Our dog, Kelsey!
Our Rehearsal dinner was a BBQ themed dinner that my in-laws hosted. We had our own private venue, which was also on the beach at the Pelican Beach Clubhouse in Satellite Beach near our venue. I decided not to share our rehearsal dinner, but thought I'd share what I DIY'd for it. I made cards for some special occassions that we would open on each respective day such as, "The night of your wedding", "The night of your honeymoon", "The first time one of you burns dinner", "Your 1st anniversary", "The night you bring home your first born baby", etc. I plan to keep each one and put them in a scrapbook.
Of course there were a lot more pictures but they would really take forever to upload and share with y'all, so I decided to just keep this short, so I can get on with the other recaps. Maybe when I get more free time I'll share more.
Next up... Getting Ready for our wedding day!













I had a bouquet like that for my rehearsal as well! Such a cute idea. I was holding it for about 20 minutes until I found out it was all of the ribbons from my shower! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you stop by sometime! Cute blog!
What cute DIY ideas! I love Satelite Beach, what a great place for a wedding! Congratulations by the way!
ReplyDeletelove the ribbon bouquet! i still have mine {not sure why but i think it'll end up in the dress-up bin for the kiddos!}.
ReplyDeleteOh you looked SO BEAUTIFUL! Girl, it looked just breathtaking with the scenery and view of the water. Awesome location if I might say so, Can't wait to see more pics! Oh and I am LOVING the new look of the site. It is so you!
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy and in love! I love the words of advice, what a beautiful, special idea!!
ReplyDeleteAw! You are just beaming! Love it! The card idea was a good one! That'll be fun to look back over later on!
ReplyDeletePerfection, I love the scenery.
ReplyDeletehi! Just found you, going to have to folllow you as i LOVE seeing other people's weddings even though i've been married 12 years this year i never get tired of it haha!! You are so cute!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, so Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteIm your new follower!
AllGlamThings
It looks so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteeverything is SO beautiful! can't wait to see more :-) I made a bouquet like that for our rehearsal and completely forgot it at the hotel LOL you're looks adorable!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos..you look sooo happy and the venue looks so perfect and amazing!! What a lovely day. I also love your ribbon bouquet! I'm hosting a giveaway this week for a pair of beautiful pearl earrings..be sure to stop by to enter! Have a great day!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my GOODNESS! Im obsessed with your blog! Your newest follower:)
ReplyDeletelove the card idea! Who am I kidding...love everything about weddings! Can't wait to see pics of your big day! (PS-yall got married on my birthday...good day!)
ReplyDeleteLooked like an awesome rehearsal. Love BBQ! My rehearsal dinner was a disaster:-)
ReplyDeleteLove your venue! You guys look so happy. Thanks for letting me know about the blog name change.
ReplyDeletePS Kelsey is adorable!
You looked gorgeous! Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous!! I love the theme, and you look absolutely stunning. Can't wait for the getting ready post ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures and I love the special occasions card idea!
ReplyDeletei just found your blog; it's great! gorgeous photos! can't wait to see more :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful and happy! What a gorgeous wedding rehearsal. I love the DIY idea for when you burn your first meal. So cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, those are beautiful pictures! The one of you with the bow bouquet where you are laughing ... it is just gorgeous. I can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDelete