Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 17

How far along?
17 weeks and 6 days
Size of the little darling?
An onion!
Maternity Clothes?
Regular comfy clothing, some maternity
Symptoms? 
Still having occasional headaches.  Other than that, nothing else is really bothering me this week.
Weight Gain?
8lbs
Stretch Marks?
Yes a little! :(
Gender? GIRL
Movement?
This week, I've felt the baby very little.  I'm looking forward to feeling her more as the weeks go on!
Sleep?
I'm sleeping great!
Food Cravings?
Breakfast foods and sweets
Food Aversions?
Still not wanting too many veggies, but trying to eat what I can stand... asparagus, edamame and corn
Best Moment of the Week?
*I'm starting to show, so that's been neat for Daniel and I :)

*It's been fun shopping for Ava this week.  I found a cute frame for her nursery and a good deal on a shirt for her. I just can't help myself!

Posting late this week, too! Sorry. Today I am 18 weeks! 

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Cutie little bump! Glad to hear you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Congrats, on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so dang cute! :) I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome, love the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)