Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 15


How far along?
15 weeks and 5 days!
Size of the little darling?
I've seen apple/orange on different sites-- so around that size!
Maternity Clothes?
Maternity capris and regular jeans, dresses and shirts!
Symptoms? Sensitive boobs, occasional headaches, some round ligament pain if I move quickly... that's about it!
Weight Gain?
I'm still at 5lbs and the bump is starting to make it's debut. With all the flowy tops out right now it makes shopping to fit a small bump easy and actually kinda fun! I packed away all my clothes and bras that wont fit me until after the baby. I also donated a lot of other clothes, so it's been nice having extra room in the closet for clothes I can actually wear right now.
Stretch Marks?
Just on my chest so far...please stop growing boobies. :)
Gender?
Daniel and I find out Monday! Eeekkk! We're planning to go shopping afterwards for something blue or pink to celebrate! Y'all will find out with everyone else on Saturday, June 15th.
I've put a poll on the left sidebar of my blog. I'd love to see what y'all think we're having. Boy or Girl? What's your guess?!
Movement?
None yet. I can't wait to feel the flutters soon!
Sleep?
I'm sleeping well still.
Food Cravings?
Still craving breakfast foods and fruit!
Food Aversions?
No, not really! Although, if I have chicken for lunch I can't have it for dinner. I need variety and I have found that eating more frequently like snacking throughout the day helps satiate me and helps with headaches. Annie's fruit snacks, Clausen sandwich dill pickles, string cheese, Cascadian Farms granola bars, almonds and fruit have been my go-to snacks the past few weeks. **just a tip for you soon-to-be's or already preggo's I get much use out of my Tervis water bottle! I carry it just about everywhere I go nowadays I highly recommend it to helping keep you hydrated throughout your pregnancy!
Best Moment of the Week?
*Finding a dresser and matching side table for the nursery on Craigslist! They're from the Pottery Barn Kids Kendall collection in white and we got an awesome deal on them! *pics below via Pottery Barn Kids


Other than that, it's been a pretty uneventful week! We've been busy trying to organize, clean the office/nursery and I've been preparing for the gender reveal party which is next weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe you find out the gender next week already!! Yay! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute nicole!! i cant believe you are this far long already, i feel like you just announced to us you two are expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for finding out the gender! :) So exciting! The furniture is so cute! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so adorable! Bet you can't wait to find out the sex. Cute finds on CL too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute! I got the PB kendall crib when it was on sale for $399 and I LOVE it. Obviously I haven't tried it out with a baby yet, but I love the clean lines of it if you want to get it to match your craigslist finds.
    Just wait until your bump gets really big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been craving breakfast foods my entire pregnancy! Excited to hear what your baby will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww...congratulations...that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)