Lord, as we go to sleep tonight please help ease my mind and help me get a good nights sleep. Please help watch over Daniel and I tomorrow as we find out the gender of our baby and celebrate either gender. None of this would be possible without you, Lord. Thank you for all of your many blessings and for choosing Daniel and I to be soon-to-be parents! We are eternally grateful.
**Vote what you think we'll have a boy or girl on the left sidebar! I'm interested to see what y'all think!
**Vote what you think we'll have a boy or girl on the left sidebar! I'm interested to see what y'all think!





.jpg)







Aw - good luck!!! So exciting!
ReplyDeletewordsaboutwaverly,blogspot.con
Good luck!!!!! Will you be sharing with us?
ReplyDeleteYes! But on the 15th after our gender reveal party! ;)
DeleteCan't wait to hear in a few days :) Good luck, hope the baby cooperates and you can find out!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, I'm guessing boy :-)
ReplyDeleteI was thinking you were having a boy, but lately I've been leaning girl! Can't wait for you to find out! :)
ReplyDeleteGoodness! I am so excited for y'all! :) I'm team boy! Looking forward to finding out!
ReplyDeleteAwe, how exciting!! :)
ReplyDeleteooh hope it's exactly what you wanted...so fun!
ReplyDelete