Friday, June 28, 2013

Adult ABC's

I thought it'd be fun to switch things up a bit and do this fun dealy I saw on jessica's blog...

Here we go:

A.    Attached or Single? Attached. Married for 2+ years :)

B.    Best Friend? My husband... and a handful of good girlfriends.

C.    Cake or pie? I don't really crave either, but I'd have to say a piece of pie sounds better, especially pumpkin!

D.    Day of choice? Now that I'm pregnant, I'd have to say Sunday's.  I look forward to progressing another week every Sunday. I love waking up to "you're in your ___ week" on my phone every Sunday morning. Just puts a huge smile on my face to know this sweet baby girl is growing inside of me.  I do look forward to Friday's, too, though when Daniel has the weekend off from work and we can have our date night, do fun stuff together.

E.    Essential item? Hair ties or a hair clip! My long hair is always up when I'm home, at the gym... If I asked Daniel this question about me, he'd for sure say my phone! haha


F.    Favorite color? Most shades of blue, but aqua for sure.

G.    Gummy bears or worms? I guess gummy bears. I don't ever eat them, though.

H.    Hometown?  Orlando, FL.

I.    Favorite indulgence? Chick-Fil-A, Starbucks, magazines and store browsing!

J.    January or July? July for sure! It's my birthday month and I'm a total summertime girl.


K.    Kids?  Expecting our first baby (Girl!) this November! :)

L.    Life isn’t complete without? My husband, our dog Kelsey, a relationship with the Lord and our sweet daughter who is about to change our lives for the better!

M.    Marriage date? April 30, 2011. 


N.    Number of brothers/sisters? 5!  3 sisters, 2 brothers.

O.    Oranges or Apples? Apples.

P.     Phobias? Needles or sharp objects like knives. 

Q.    Quotes? 
"Live the life you love. Love the life you live." - Bob Marley, "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things" - 1 Corinthians 13, "Let your past make you better. Not bitter", "A happy heart makes the face cheerful" - proverbs 15:13

R.    Reasons to smile? I have so many reasons to smile. I'm beyond blessed for sure. I have a hard working, dedicated husband who provides for our family while I stay home during my pregnancy and help raise our child after she's born, loving friends and family, a charming little house we call home... I could go on and on. But I wont! haha

S.    Season of choice? Spring, for sure. That's one of the reasons why Daniel and I got married in the spring, because we both love it so much.

T.   Tag 5 People.  -- if you want to do this, feel free! :)

U.    Unknown fact about me? Hmm... I can not stand dumb movies about pot smoking or parties, you know, Pineapple Express, etc. I just don't laugh or get them AT ALL.  My husband enjoys them, but I can't be in the room if he's watching them. I cringe.  I'm not sure if that's an unknown fact or not, but that's all I could think of! 

V.    Vegetable? Asparagus or edamame!

W.    Worst habit? Over analyzing every situation. Why isn't so and so returning my call/text, etc.  I have learned to just focus on the present and try not to let others affect my mood (especially while pregnant just so not worth it).

X.    Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound any day! :)

Y.    Your favorite food? Mexican or a good steak w/ baked potato!

Z.    Zodiac sign? Cancer. I'm a water baby and it fits my emotional state and personality perfectly (even though I  don't really follow or believe in horoscopes).



We're off to Clearwater Beach for the weekend as soon as Daniel gets home from work today!  We're meeting his family out there, so I'm hoping it's a relaxing and not stressful weekend for us :) Have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love this! So glad you decided to participate:) It was fun getting to know a little more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm the same way about movies like Pineapple Express. Yay for being Cancer babies! Hope you have a great weekend at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! I tend to over-analyze things, too, but I'm learning to let go and worry less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these posts! Always so fun learning new things about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! Any shade of blue does it for me too! And I'm a totally over-analyzer too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I hate dumb movies like that, they are just boring to me! You came to our neck of the woods and we were traveled further south this weekend. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)