Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

Confession, I've had our Valentine's Day decor up since the beginning of January! If you know me well or have been following this little ol' blog of mine for a while, then it should come as no surprise to you that Valentines Day is my favorite holiday! I'm one of those crazies that buys a Valentine card a month in advance for my hubby, buys candy for our candy dishes, decorates at work and adds touches of V-day goodness all around our home.

Here's some of the decor around our house...

Front Door

In our living room/sitting room




Our bedroom 
Bar area 


Bathroom
Hand towel (we have kitchen towels too, but they just have hearts on them nothing special)

Office at work

I may have gone a little cuckoo and bought a Valentine Chair Backer for my future child.  If you know Pottery Barn (or PBK in this case) well, you have to buy something if you really like it, because it can sell out quick or may get discontinued. For now my adorable little chair backer will be packed away...

Kelsey modeling it for me! ha!
Hubby makes the holiday extra special for me because he knows I enjoy it. We always try to do something fun for V-day, too. I have been wanting to try a Bed & Breakfast for a while now and this Valentine's Day we'll finally get that opportunity! This will be our first time staying at a B&B, so I'm really looking forward to it. More on that later.


What are you doing for V-day? Do you celebrate it? :)

9 comments:

  1. LOVE all your decorations! We are in grad school housing so I have barely even bought Xmas decorations! Next year though when we move I hope my home looks just as festive as yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you bought the pbk backer. I almost bought one of their halloween decoartions awhile back, but Jim teased me. I've regretted not getting it ever since. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute decorations.

    I am way to lazy to decorate for Valentine's Day, I jut barely got Christmas stuff down, actually I think I still have a few Christmas items scattered around the house :)

    Maybe someday...

    P.S. Did you make the wreath?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks SO cute!! I've always wanted to try a B&B too, you'll have to let me know how it goes. We usually do a fancy dinner at home but we decided to go to one of our favorite Steakhouses this year, Flemings. I need to find an outfit :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A B&B will be SO fun! I love vday too and all your decorations are so fun and festive! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so lame when it comes to Valentine's Day!!! I did print out a cute printable for our living room, but that's been it... Love how festive you are with it though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE your decor! Especially the front door XO <3 So cute! Loving the pics. it's making me all warm inside. I'm hoping to bake a cake on the day and a romantic nigh-time picnic in our garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the little touches you've made! I've had mine up since the beginning of January too!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)