
It's so fun to bake up sweet treats for my husband, friends and hubby's co-worker's to enjoy and this time of year is no exception! Since Valentine's Day is my absolute favorite I find so much pleasure in baking and make everything extra special for those that I care for and love!
On pie day, January 23rd, I made a yummy Strawberry Pie from here. Daniel and I enjoyed snacking on half of it and the rest of it I gave to a sweet family we're close with, The Bowyers; their kids really enjoyed it!
![]() |
Naturally I have to bake up a little something for my hubby and I to enjoy during Valentine's week. When I saw this delicious looking recipe, Strawberry Yogurt Bundt Cake on Pinterest I just knew I had to make it! It's just the right amount of sweetness {although I did only use about half the sugar it called for in the original recipe} and the lemony glaze sends it over the top! Pair it with a nice glass of milk and you're set! Sadly, my cake wasn't very pretty and didn't come out of the darn bundt cake pan the way it should have. It was a mess, but it was delicious! I think it would make a great muffin recipe.
Every year around the holiday's I enjoy making something sweet for Daniel to take to his office, too. His co-worker's have enjoyed receiving desserts and have come to expect me to make them! haha The key is to make grab and go type things, so everyone can take a little something. This year I decided to make strawberry pie pops {using the same strawberry pie recipe above}, heart shaped chocolate chip cookies, and frosted heart shaped brownies. Mixed in with some candies we had around the house, atop some sweet paper doily's and you have yourself one festive plate of Valentine goodies! Hubby said they really enjoyed them. *I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the Christmas plate I made for them, but I made cookies, pecan pie bars and sprinkled on some chocolate candies.
![]() |
![]() |
| I also made some treat bags for a few friends and our neighbors |
Ok, now it's time to hit the gym extra hard! :) Did you bake anything for Valentine's Day?

















Strawberry pie?! Sounds ah-mazing
ReplyDeleteThose treats look so awesome you did a great job!!
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what negative things someone could say about your blog, but I'm sorry to hear that. I've decided some people must just enjoy being mean.
ReplyDeleteI really want to try that bundt cake, but will make it in muffin form like you suggested.
Have a great week :)
You're so sweet! :) I'll email you!
DeleteYour pie looks professional! The past couple of times I've tried to make a pie they look no where near that pretty!
ReplyDeleteAw that is so nice to hear. I totally burnt the crust! Ughh! haha
DeleteI'm so bad at making the pie crust, I can never get it right. I think I'm just cursed at baking! You on the other hand, you're a pro! Hope we see more of your stuff up on here :D
ReplyDelete