Even though this has already started, I thought I would share this wonderful bible reading plan for marriage that
Nicole has inspired me to be apart of. Each day I am looking up these passages and learning what the meaning behind being a wife and being a part of a marriage that God has designed for me is all about. If you would like to participate head on over to Nicole's blog
here for more information, or you can look up these passages below,
1. Genesis 2:5-25
2. Ecclesiastes 4:7-12
3. Ephesians 5:1-14
4. Ephesians 5:15-32
5. 1 Corinthians 7:1-19
6. 1 Corinthians 7:20-40
7. Colossians 3:1-11
8. Colossians 3:12-19
9. 1 Peter 3:1-6
10. 1 Peter 3:7-12
11. 1 Corinthians 13
12. Proverbs 31:10-31
If you want to share your journey, you can use the hashtag #areadyheart!
Love that you are doing this too! Even though I'm single, I'm still doing it and I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea!! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeletethis post is awesome nicole!! love it, i need to memorize each and every verse :-)
ReplyDeleteI love this! I'm going to write these down and look them up tonight!
ReplyDelete