Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another busy season!

It has been a while since I blogged and I just wanted to pop in and share that all is well in the Beverly household!  We are keeping busy as usual!  I had my school "spring break" last week, so we enjoyed taking advantage of my time off school to go on some trips!  We went to TN March 29th - 3rd with our friends Brittany and Jason who live in Atlanta and St. Augustine March 8th - 10th to visit with Daniel's Grandpa and his girlfriend, Peggy who were visiting from Buffalo, NY.  It was a nice week full of excitement, but we are now adjusting to getting back to reality and taking care of things!

Also, I am excited to share that I recently put my two week notice in at work!  I was working for the County part-time and have come to the decision to part ways and focus on school.  It is a long time coming and a decision that we prayed about for a while now.  It's nice to have that behind us and have some clarity in such a transitioning time in my life.  In the meantime, I am looking forward to having more free time to focus on school and other opportunities!  Daniel is busy with work as usual, he just got a new researcher working under him, which is exciting.  We are doing well and are very blessed.


We are taking it easy these next couple weeks, hoping to get some projects completed around the house.  I'm half way finished with decorating for spring and looking forward to some warmer weather, so we can start sprucing up our flower beds and deck area for summertime entertaining! Also, making some updates to the inside (I feel like that's obvious though and seems never-ending! haha)!

Easter week/end I'm looking forward to spending some time with a blogger friend, Amanda who will be visiting Orlando with her family from KY!  Daniel and I are also going away that weekend to the beach with his co-worker and wife.  Fun times ahead! :)


More updates and pictures soon! 

xo

10 comments:

  1. That's great about being able to focus on school! Glad to hear all is well over in your neck of the woods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have decided to focus on school! Good luck sweet girl. Glad things are good your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you decided to focus on school. Good luck with everything! I can't wait to visit with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're doing so well!!! I'm so glad spring is here too! Outside sprucing up is one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with school!

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clearly I am playing catch up but so glad you decided to focus on school. Also, I still want you to come decorate my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! I am new to the whole blogging scene, you should follow me back at http://foreverconvinced.blogspot.com/ :) Love finding Christian blogger's like you! XO Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going back to school is a great thing. It can be a little daunting but also exciting :D Good luck. I hope you continue blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some
    articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Regards!

    Here is my blog; easy diets for women

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)