I'm joining Jaime today... boy has it been a while! Here are some things I'm loving lately...
-
It's November! Gosh, this year is flying! Excited for Thanksgiving, after Thanksgiving sale shopping, and the anticipation of the Christmas!
-
When one of my bloggy friends replies to a comment I left on their blog! Love that!
-
The anticipation of a vacation...NY (Dec), Mexico (May)...here we come!
-
When I'm observing a class or mentoring my student -- seeing them get that "Ahh haa" moment. Priceless.
-
When my husband leads us in prayer
There's a ton more things I'm loving right now, but I'm trying to work on a couple more posts for y'all! Our wedding and honeymoon! Yey! :)













I'm excited for Thanksgiving too -- mainly because I'm ready to stuff my face!
ReplyDeleteTrish @ Tales from ...
I'm so excited for thanksgiving too!!
ReplyDeletei'm ready for thanksgiving also (cuz that weekend is our move in day for the apartment and the next weekend is our wedding)! as for the "ah ha!" moment, that's exactly why i'm going into teaching :)
ReplyDeleteOoh! Looks like lots of fun vacays planned!!! Hoping we get the time and cash to fit one in soon! :)
ReplyDelete