After work we're planning on playing the lottery. Sounds silly, but what if today was our "lucky" day?!
Oh, and some exciting news!!! I'm gaining a sister in law! Daniel's brother, Andrew just proposed to his girlfriend Briana yesterday! I'll be sure to share pictures and details in another post! Have a great weekend!












Happy 11.11.11!
ReplyDeleteI am definitely going to buy a lotto ticket today! You can win in FLorida, I can take California! Good luck, and I love your blog. Now following!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday at 11.11.11!!!
ReplyDeleteWell happy 11.11.11!!! :) Good luck today!!!
ReplyDeleteHope the lottery turned out well for you :)! Congrats on a new sister in law too!
ReplyDeletedid you win the lottery?!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, on the new addition to your family - exciting. Did you win?
ReplyDeleteI hope it was your lucky day! :)
ReplyDeleteLoved hearing about your honey moon!
Nicole, love, how am I just now following your blog. i swear I've been a fan for a while now. we miss you in the blogging world. update. lol. thanks, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new outfit post inspired by Marilyn Monroe. Love to hear what you think. xo
ReplyDeletehttp://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/