Daniel's been doing really well at work, which means longer hours in the office and he'll be leaving on a couple business trips this month to Texas and Alabama. I would love to tag along with him but I'm not able with my work and school schedule. I am very proud of him, and happy that he is able to provide for our family though! We are blessed! While he's gone I'm hoping to get ahead with my school work, and get some Pinteresting things done...a little Pinterest get together with some girl friends.
via Bath & Body Works
I've been in such a domestic mood lately, cooking up a storm. Hopefully, I'll be able to start posting our weekly dinner menu's on Monday's soon...
I'm loving these yummy meals and desserts! With my work lucheon and Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, I may have to try some of these out!
Pork Tenderloin w/ Balsalmic Cranberry Sauce
via Confections of a Foodie Bride
Harvest Apple & Spinach Salad
via Annie's Eats
Easy Veggie Soup
via The Curvy Carrot
Iced Pumpkin Cookies
via Eat Yourself Skinny
Pumpkin Ginger Pazooki's
via Our Best Bites What a busy work week it's been for both of us. We're looking forward to a nice date night at home tonight. Daniel had a great idea -- I'm making something new for dinner, and he'll be in charge of making a dessert. After dinner we'll each pick out a movie we have each wanted to see. I have a feeling we'll end up watching just one though! ha! I'm hoping I can convince him to watch Crazy, Stupid, Love! :) Tomorrow afternoon I'll be spending time with my friend, Kelly. She's still grieving the loss of her son so please continue to pray for her and her family! I invited myself to her place, hoping to have lunch and just spend time together. That night the hubs and I are going to enjoy a nice date night out with his co-worker Derek, and his wife Meaghan. Sunday we'll start winding down our weekend with going to the Fall Fiesta in the Park at Lake Eola (hoping to get a nice start on my Christmas shopping!), relaxing at home, choose our Christmas card template and order them in the next couple weeks, and hopefully church. Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments on our wedding posts! I've really enjoyed reading them. I am hoping to be able to do a post on our honeymoon soon! Have a great weekend!












umm that food looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a good idea to try all the different recipes! Have a relaxing weekend and it's nice you will spend the with your friend!
ReplyDeleteI love those candles. Especially when its two for $20.
ReplyDeleteKim
Kimberly's Korner
Fall is such a magical time of the year!! So much great goodies.
ReplyDeleteI am going to bath and body works now to see if they have some half off too! I love there candles. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete