Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Anniversary Session/Family Photos

After our 1 year wedding anniversary in April I wanted to get some pictures taken of Daniel and I in our home.  I thought it would be a fun way for us to remember our first year together as a married couple and our time spent in our first home!  I found a great deal on Livingsocial and wanted to take advantage of it!  Well after many months of trying to secure a month to get them done, we finally scheduled our session for October!

We took some in our bedroom...





And some in our backyard...





This was the pic we used for our Christmas card 
 We took a handful in front of our house, too :)



We were able to get a lot of sweet pictures that I absolutely adore!  Even if they are super cheesy they are pictures we will be able to look back on and remember this fun time together by.



As we approach our 2nd wedding anniversary in April '13, I can honestly say that I enjoy being married to Daniel more and more everyday!  Falling asleep and waking up to him has to be one of my most favorite things.  That feeling of being secure and loved is just indescribable.  I still tell him that I love that!  I also love that after all these years (11 yrs.) we can still do cheesy things like getting our pictures taken just because! :)

*all pictures taken by Emily Gilbert Photography

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!!! These will be so sweet to look back on one day! I think we are taking some with the photographer I work for in October... one year after we closed on our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures too! These turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! You two are such a handsome couple! I love your love for each other too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! Your pics are GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great photos, I really like the ones of you all on the blanket. You're such a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! These look absolutely great! I wanted to do photos too and we didn't get around to it but I'm thinking we'll make it happen this year! So happy your first year of marriage has been wonderful! Mine too! Yay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these, especially the bike and blanket ones! You will be so happy to have these in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!!! Happy (early) anniversary! Our 2 year is in May and I'm hoping we can do some anniversary pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all turned out so neat! And such a great idea to get them done in your home! What a fun thing to share later on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are fantastic! What a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are amazing photos!!
    New to your blog<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are too cute! Love how yall will be able to remember your home like that! And cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They tuned out so wonderful! Hooray :) I love how happy you both are!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)